Dating Again: Kiss Another Toad or Find Your Prince?

Posted in: Relationships, Uncategorized

(9 comments)  with 23-year veteran relationship mentor Eva Love

To listen to this show: click here

“…And they lived happily ever after!” What a crock of *%&*! As little girls, we get fed this fairy-tale ending, often in the most delightful movies and books. I mean, who didn’t love the Disney film Enchanted? But now it’s “Why the heck didn’t my life turn out like that?” If you’ve ever thought this, or decided to give up on love (just till the children are 18), or wanted to escape dating any more “toads”—then this show is just for you

Twenty-three-year veteran relationship mentorEva Love once believed in fairy tales, but she gave up on love after finding her second husband beating her children. Divorced again, Eva tailspun into avoidance and unhappiness. “I ate my pain and used food to comfort and hide me. For years, I didn’t deal with the issues that needed healing—issues that (had I dealt with them) could have brought me a healthy relationship and a great father for my kids.”

In her darkest hour, Eva was divinely given a way out—and given the keys to finding lasting love. She used her revelations, insights, and exercises not only to attract her truest love, but also to help more than 5000 coaching clients find theirs too!

What is love’s most guarded secret? “It’s all an inside game,” Eva says, “which means it is 100 percent under your control. I can tell you how to make yourself irresistible! I’ve got an exercise that can make confidence, inner joy, and happiness just bubble out of you. There isn’t a more attractive or sexy thing than that!”

Ditch the toads—or your vow of celibacy. Tune in and find out that fairy tales can come true after all, one Eva exercise at a time.

Links:

Eva Love:  http://evalove.net/

9 Responses to Dating Again: Kiss Another Toad or Find Your Prince?

• Mary

Replied on: September 9, 2011, 1:46 am

Very nice, i suggest webmaster can set up a forum, so that we can talk and communicate.

• Julia

Replied on: September 20, 2011, 11:36 am

Thanks Mary. Are you saying you’d like a forum to communicate with other single moms? I’d love to know any topics/questions you’d like to see addressed on Single Mom Talk Radio

• Marion

Replied on: September 9, 2011, 7:28 pm

It is a little something I have to do more research into, thank you for the publish.

• Emily

Replied on: October 29, 2011, 9:08 am

Ugghh! Dating. I still got the warts from the last frog (my ex- ) that I kissed. I liked how the guest’s approach is to focus on yourself and improve your own self-image. For one thing, I feel more beautiful and I got to be in a better spot to pass this along to my daughter feeling this way about me. Really good show.

• Valerie J.

Replied on: November 1, 2011, 4:20 am

Appreciation this! But I’m still scared s**tless to date again. I’m just going to hide out with my kids for a few more years.

Replied on: November 2, 2011, 10:25 am

Hear Ya! Hang out there as long as you need too… while your hanging try Eva’s exercises… they’ll make you a better mommy and woman and it will be a gift to your kids too!

• Nancy Barber

Replied on: November 1, 2011, 4:49 am

While this subject can be pretty touchy for most people, especially single mothers with bad experiences with men, my opinion is if you’ve had a bad marriage/bad relationship, it’s probably your fault. Sorry if this hurts some people’s feelings–but it’s never about the other person when things go wrong. If it was, we’d all be screwed. Life would be COMPLETE chaos, and it’s not. I do believe we draw people and situations to us by we expect to happen/by our inner dialogues/self-concepts. I appreciate Eva’s approach and exercises. It puts the woman FULLY in charge of her own life again!

Replied on: November 2, 2011, 10:10 am

wow! excellent comment Nancy.

• Susanne Iannotti

Replied on: November 3, 2011, 7:21 am

Pretty great content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and discovered your radio show too. I really like Eva’s suggestions and the way you interact with your guests. (i just listened to 3 more) I’ll be subscribing to you.