Dating Again: Telling the Truth So Your Love Life Can Blossom (part 2)

Posted in: Relationships

(27 comments) with 23-year veteran relationship mentor Eva Love

To listen to this show: Click Here

Who would have thought that the ancient Greek saying “Know thyself” also applied to having great relationships and finding a lasting love? Relationship mentor Eva Love, that’s who! After spending 23 years mentoring even the toughest cases, Eva knows that unless you love yourself—deeply—no one else will either! Sounds logical until you consider this major obstacle: Before you can love yourself, you’ve got to know yourself first.

Try truth serum, Eva Love style—a simple exercise you do eight times a day (for 10 seconds each) leading to powerful personal results! “Our life is created by the beliefs we hold, and our beliefs are triggered from our feelings,” Eva says. “Notice your feelings, and you’ve found your doorway to change.” In this show, Eva will give listeners a wide open avenue to create change—”to create a life that is consciously chosen rather than unconsciously lived.” Eva will detail what people typically do with their feelings: (1) Suppress/Ignore, (2) Escape, (3) Express (act out), and (4) Release. With her exercise, you’ll be able to choose option 4 regularly, the healthiest option that’s rarely taken. And she’ll help you avoid falling into the “Why am I feeling this way?” bottomless pit—a real waste of time. You’ll even hear how money success can be directly tied to relationship success. Tune in and find out just how liberating it is to “know thyself”—to acknowledge and accept your feelings—and why your love life can blossom as a result.
**Was this show useful? Got questions for Eva or Julia? Write your comments, or share this post with a friend.
To find out more about Eva Love, or work privately with her, go to www.evalove.net

27 Responses to Dating Again: Telling the Truth So Your Love Life Can Blossom (part 2)

• Allen

Replied on: September 17, 2011, 5:28 pm

This is exactly something I need to find more information about, i appreciate you for the publish.

• Julia

Replied on: September 20, 2011, 11:38 am

Hey Gals! This is a great FB Post- Had to share! From Selina B. Valecourt, Single Mother

To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of Biblical advice: ” Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz.” While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don’t settle for any of his relatives; Broke-az, Po-az, Lyin-az, Cheating-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, , Goodfornothing-az, Lazy-az, and especially his third cousin Beatinyo-az. Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz…. Re-post if it made you smile 🙂

• Emily

Replied on: October 29, 2011, 12:52 pm

I did the exercise recommended in the show by your guest and I really like it. I told 3 girlfriends about it too. I’d like more of this kind of stuff. Though I’m not interested in dating, I know eventually I will be and I want to write another chapter not be stuck attracting the same kind of disappointment into my life.

• Barbara

Replied on: November 1, 2011, 10:25 am

fantastic radio show!! Keep doing this kind of stuff!

• Nettie Nish

Replied on: November 2, 2011, 6:41 am

Wonderful beat ! How can I subscribe to this blog site?

Replied on: November 2, 2011, 9:52 am

There is a RSS button on the site. Click it and pick the way you want to get the blog post/show sent to you. It’s easy. Write me if you have any trouble.

• patty

Replied on: November 15, 2011, 5:35 pm

I too gained weight after my divorce. is this an epidemic. women beat up on themselves, men go out and find a younger version of their ex

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:49 am

I think both party- the husband and wife– are both broken somewhere inside. it just shows up differently. Women go inner deeper… some men can just try to ignore it and distract themselves. but as some time, if healing and growth is needed then it has to be addressed. Either directly or indirectly through unhappiness or sickness. Best thing is to not think about him… but concentrate on making yourself the best you… loving you!!! and you will be a shining star to your children, and the best possible role model. – Julia

• Laurie S

Replied on: November 15, 2011, 7:50 pm

Like Eva I struggled with my weight after my divorce. I gained almost 200 pds mostly because I was so unhappy with me and felt unlovable. so i made myself unloveable to anyone. I’m on the downward slope– i joined a church and this made a big difference. I recommend finding a group of loving women in Christ who can hold your hand.

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:46 am

AMEN! Thanks for sharing.

• brenda

Replied on: November 16, 2011, 1:47 am

This is a great topic for single moms. would like if you did a show from a man’s perspective– is dating a single mother a turn off. I’ve got 3 kids. My ex- doesn’t have any problems dating but it’s as if I’ve got the bubonic plague!!!

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:43 am

It can really be unfair, but there are some good guys out there. Dr. Brian Alman who is featured in my book “If i were your daddy” (a book i wrote for single mothers to make up for the dad that’s not around now) had 3 kids and married a woman who had 3 kids, and then they had one more of his own! There’s hope.

• Buddy Lampo

Replied on: November 16, 2011, 11:51 am

Hey, I found this touching story about a man who rebuilt his broken relationship with his son… A must read for any parent! Click on my name and take a look!

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:32 am

Hey I listened to the two shows, and started doing the exercises. I did the first for 30 days. And I’m starting to see changes!!! i feel better about myself. People are starting to notice me.. I’m noticing me! I’m really grateful I stumbled upon your show!! I signed up to get it every week. thanks EVA!!

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:33 am

AWESOME!!! It works! Yea!! Eva has an impressive coaching track record. She was a great guest, and you are a great pupil!! GO GIRLFRIEND!

• Annie Allee

Replied on: November 16, 2011, 12:40 pm

Like the other comments, i really liked the show with Eva. you’ve gotten better at interviewing too. but i feel like Eva didn’t give us enough to work on… I mean the issue around dating and beginning to love yourself first and foremost is complex

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:30 am

yes indeed! maybe consider working with Eva Love personally, or seeing what free content she has on the web, or inexpensive tele seminars to start. it’s a deep issue that is hard to cover in 30 minutes. if i get one good idea that often all i have time for. thanks for listening! – julia

• Anonymous

Replied on: November 16, 2011, 11:57 pm

I tried Eva’s exercise and I end up sobbing every time if I really think about it. What does that mean?

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:27 am

You’ve hit a really deep wound that needs healing badly.

• patty

Replied on: November 17, 2011, 4:08 am

I really enjoyed this show more than some of the others. I’ve got a sore place in my heart when it comes to men. I like Eva’s exercises and I’m going to try and do them.

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:25 am

“Do or do not… there is no try.” – Yoda

• b cola

Replied on: November 17, 2011, 7:24 am

Loving the info on this internet site and your radio show too. Eva Love is a really lively guest. OK is that her real name???

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:21 am

Actually it is her real name. (her first husbands name that she kept.) I guess she was destined to go into LOVE coaching!

• Wanda

Replied on: November 17, 2011, 7:49 pm

I guess meeting more men won’t really matter if you don’t get YOU fixed first. Guess I’ll cancel my online dating subscription. I’m too busy with my girls anyhow.

• Samantha

Replied on: November 17, 2011, 8:32 pm

I really appreciate these two shows. I’ve not had the best luck with men thus far.

• Kim

Replied on: November 17, 2011, 11:03 pm

Your guest Eva makes dating again sound so easy–like you just start loving yourself. I can get past exercise 1 in part 1!!

Replied on: November 18, 2011, 10:15 am

I hear you! It’s not easy things to do. I think that’s why Eva said it took her years. Step by step. Be kind to yourself in the process.