The 9 Environments of Great Mothers and Great Leaders

Posted in: Better You

Hey there Single Moms and Friends,

Whether you know it or not, you live in nine environments that define you. They’ve conditioned you. They’ve formed you into the person you are. And they’re constantly shaping your results—past, present, and future.

These nine environments include:

• your body
  • your self
  • your spiritual environment
  • your natural environment
  • your physical environment
  • your network
  • your relationships
  • your financial environment
  • your beliefs

Understanding how these nine environment work can make the difference between living a life by default and living it by design.

When someone wants a change, usually there is just a hope for it, not a plan. This situation is like struggling in the dark, not realizing the forces that are impacting you. Today’s guest expert, veteran life-coach and multimillionaire entrepreneur Jim Bunch, offers a different approach: examine the “9 Environments of You” and consciously tweak them, so you can more easily attain your goal and even “pull” it toward you.

Great leaders know this secret, and now great moms will too—as Jim explains the concept of the nine environments and helps you

• Determine if your current environments are silently holding you back or propelling you forward
  •  Understand how to begin redesigning them and where to start
  • Learn how to delegate your success to the environments, so you can stop the yo-yo effect and create long-term happiness, health, and wealth

As you listen to today’s show, follow along by viewing the “9 Environments of You” shown at the top, and take Jim’s assessment absolutely free, to determine how well your nine environments are working for you.

****Want to know more? Listen to this week's RADIO SHOW: "click here" ***

Leave a comment and let me know if Jim Bunch’s interview was helpful.

Blessings,

Julia

10 Responses to The 9 Environments of Great Mothers and Great Leaders

• Norene Tietjen

Replied on: November 2, 2011, 6:42 am

Wow! Thank you! I continuously wanted to write on my website something like that. Can I implement a part of your post to my blog?

Replied on: November 2, 2011, 9:36 am

Hi Norene… Sure just please cite where you got the information/source “singlemomtalkradio.com” if you use it. Thanks! Julia

• Eli W

Replied on: November 4, 2011, 1:08 am

I never thought to consider that your thinking/belief as an “environment.” I really like the diagram. I can start on one area and see it improve the other environments of my life. I’ll start with cleaning out my closets. Great show.

• jake D.

Replied on: November 13, 2011, 6:57 am

Would love to always get updated – outstanding show ! (I’m a single dad.)

• Ann McGhee

Replied on: November 13, 2011, 4:01 pm

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts, and listening to your show. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thank you so much!

Replied on: November 14, 2011, 4:10 am

Hi Ann, As far as I know we’re the only “single mom” radio show… so you can actually talk to someone! But there is lots of great single mother blogs! I want to enter a competition to get the most likes for a single mom blog… but I have to wait one more month until I”m 6 months old. Can you believe it’s already been 5 months ! Thanks for listening. Remember to subscribe with an RSS feed.

• Iris 66

Replied on: November 13, 2011, 5:30 pm

I visited a lot of websites/talk radio shows but this show ” 9 Environments of Great Mothers and Great Leaders ” has got something extra in it. I feel like I don’t get it all… Jim Bunch sounds like he’s talking in another language once in a while, but I’m definitely curious. Curious is good.

Replied on: November 14, 2011, 4:03 am

Curious is good. Try checking out Jim’s website– he’s got lots of free content that explains more of what he’s saying. Also tryout the assessment– link is in the show description (at the end.) Good Luck!

• Lavisha

Replied on: November 13, 2011, 9:57 pm

It’s good to find this blog and show. I felt alone in raising my daughter. I appreciate it every week and feel like I”m part of a village, a tribe of mothers. Thanks

• Soroka

Replied on: November 14, 2011, 3:37 am

Enjoyed reading through this. It made me curious so I gave your show a listen– Jim Bunch was a good guest. I’ll check out the free offer. Thanks